Please email email@example.com for an application.
Do you have a passion for all things agricultural? Justin Seed may be the place for you!
Justin Seed Company (JSC) is a leading agricultural retail/wholesale company that has been in the agricultural field over 60 years. We provide native grass seed, forage products, fertilizer, erosion products, and feed to a 3-state area.
JSC is family-owned and offers a culture that embodies honesty, loyalty and traditional values. Our employees are valued members of our extended family and make a difference to us and our customers every day.
We are currently seeking applicants for a sales support and accounts receivable position (one position). The ideal candidate will have a solution oriented attitude and will be rewarded for quality work. This individual will have opportunities to manage product lines in the future. The position requires connecting with people quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner. Another important aspect of the job is the use of persuasive communication skills to gain the interest and involvement of others in the work process.
Potential candidates must have a sense of urgency, combined with skills, to get work done with accuracy, detail, and in accordance with company standards and policies. The motivation for this position comes from a strong sense of duty and a feeling of responsibility for completing work both efficiently and correctly.
· Build positive and collaborative relationships with established and prospective customers
· Manage daily accounts receivable activities
· Manage and represent Justin Seed’s product solutions by phone and in-store
· Basic computer skills – MS Office (a working knowledge of Agris is a plus)
· Work week is Monday through Friday and some Saturdays
· Professional phone demeanor
· Basic mathematical skills
· Health Insurance
· Retirement Program
· Paid vacation time and major holidays
If you or someone you know is a fit for this role, please forward a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org